Monday, March 28, 2011

What is holygranolabars?

Holygranolabars is my cyber-vomit bucket, the one place where I can post my every fleeting whimsy, often or rarely, without much consideration for what you (or I) think about it, now or later. And that's quite different from the heinous over-structure of every other part of my life- from my hectic work life as a special education teacher, to my challenging/rewarding home-life as a husband and parent of two boys, to my relentless fantasy baseball blogging on another site which shall remain nameless.

All that being said, I will try not to wretch too explosively on your person, for it is merely my intention to entertain and amuse you whilst sharing my various affections, not send you a-spewing too.

Here's hoping this is a mutually beneficial arrangement.

___________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment